Description of English To Swahili Dictionary Apk
Programu ya Kamusi ya Kiingereza hadi Kiswahili itakusaidia kujifunza lugha ya Kiingereza bure.
English to Swahili Dictionary Free Offline app is free, modern, fast, up-to-date and comprehensive dictionary with meanings, real life usages, examples, thesaurus, parts of speech, relation with words, phonetically correct pronunciation. This innovative English to Swahili Dictionary and Translator app is a very reliable tool, which will stimulate the development of your English language and Swahili Language skills and motivate you to learn a new vocabulary. This highly qualified bilingual up-to-date Russian Dictionary and Translator app is full of huge number of words and phrases, which enables users to find correct translation of any word they need. English to Swahili Dictionary can be used without even any internet connection. Users can search both in English to Swahili words. But if you need a text or a sentence translation, the dictionary app will lead you to its online section to find the most correct translation of your text. So, this is a great choice both for users with internet access and without it. This offline/online English to Swahili Dictionary and Translator app is a perfect tool with its amazing features, which are constantly improved in each version.
Features of the app:
• Take a photo and translate – you can take a photo of texts, words and phrases you are going to translate, and the dictionary will provide translation both offline and online.
• Offers synonymous or phrases containing the word you are looking for – this function helps to enrich your word stock with many words. Besides, there is also auto correction.
• Both offline and online translation – You can use English to Swahili Dictionary app even when you are not connected to the internet.
• Provides the image of the translated word – it helps you understand the word meaning better and memorize it more easily. For example, when you are looking for translation of the word «ball», it will translate it and show the image of a “ball.
• In “Favorite” section you can collect all your preferable words and phrases in the, where you can find the saved word whenever you wish.
• Helps to study structural grammatical functions of words by bringing usage examples of sentences or phrases of each word you are searching.
• Presents the correct pronunciation of word like a native speaker. It will help you to pronounce the words correct and to speak like a native.
• Wikipedia and Google searches – this function helps to find different kind of information about any word or phrase.
• Select the font size – you can find the most comfortable font size for you.
• Share and invite your friends into the English to Swahili dictionary via Facebook.
So, don’t lose the chance and download this useful tool right now. Go deep into Foreign Languages by having this up-to-date Swahili and English Dictionary app on your Android devices.
For any questions visit to our Facebook page: