Step is an all-in-one banking solution designed to help the next generation build smarter money habits Step offers an FDIC-insured bank account and a free Visa¹ Credit Card. The Step Visa Card acts like a debit card but allows you to build a positive credit history, even before you turn 18. The average Step User has a credit score of 725 when they turn 18! With Step, you can invest in cryptocurrencies and stocks, set savings goals, earn rewards, set up direct deposit, and send and receive money instantly. The Step App lets you easily track your transaction history, portfolio balance, and savings progress. Step sets you up for a lifetime of financial success from the moment you sign up, which you can do without any monthly fees.
Benefits of Step:
– No signup fees, monthly fees, no overdraft fees
– Invest in Crypto and Stocks
– Build positive credit with every purchase even before 18
– Rewards at your favorite merchants
– Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit⁴
– Instantly send and receive money
– Deposit cash at over 70,000+ retail locations nationwide
– Over 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide at major stores and retailers³
– Customize your own Step Visa Card
– Add your Virtual Step Card to Apple Pay
– Create Savings Goals to help you budget for big purchases
– Track your balance in the app
– Exclusive Access to Step’s Financial Literacy curriculum
Step is the all-in-one banking solution for the next generation designed to help teens and young adults build smarter money habits. Step is free to sign up for and doesn’t have any monthly fees or overdraft fees, and offers an FDIC-insured bank account and a free Visa¹ Card. The Step Card acts like a debit card but allows teens to actually build a positive credit history with every purchase they make, even before they turn 18, and the average Step User has a credit score of 725 when they turn 18! Step gives teens real-world money practice that equips them to become financially independent. The Step App provides insights into teens’ spending and saving, so parents can have peace of mind knowing that their teens’ transaction history is only a click away. With features like direct deposit, savings goals, and automated allowance payments, parents can feel confident that Step is setting their teen up for financial success.
Benefits of Step for parents:
– No signup fees, no monthly fees, no overdraft fees
– Instantly send money to your teens
– Automate your teen’s allowances & skip or adjust anytime
– Connect your existing debit card, bank account, or other apps for instant transfers
– Visibility into your teen’s spending and savings
– Access to Step’s Financial Literacy curriculum
– Rewards at top merchants
– Customer support 7 days a week
– Freeze teens’ credit card in case it gets lost
– Add your whole family to Step
– Protected by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy²
¹Step is a financial services platform. Banking services provided by and the Step Visa card issued by Evolve Bank and Trust, member FDIC.
²Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use.
³Out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees apply.
⁴Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from your payer. These funds are generally made available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.